Learn about Service Canada’s Benefits for families from Mona, a Citizen Services Specialist, on Wednesday February 22!
Join Mona, a Citizen Services Specialist for Service Canada, to learn about all of the available benefits for families.
Mona will be explaining benefits, such as:
- Overview of Service Canada
- Types of EI benefits
- CPP benefits for families and children (including child rearing provision, children’s benefits, retirement, disability and credit splitting after divorce)
- Social Insurance Numbers
- Newborn Registration Service
- Apprenticeship Grants and Loans
- Job Bank
- My Service Canada Account
- Registered Education Savings Plans, Canada Learning Bond, Canada Education Savings Grant
- CRA benefits (Canada child Benefit, Canada Housing Benefit, Canada Dental Benefit) — ***I can only provide general information as these are delivered through CRA
- Protecting Yourself against Fraud
- Benefits Finder
This information session will be in person unless there is inclement weather, in which case it will be switched to virtual. Lindsey will send out an email with a zoom link the day of the group if there is inclement weather.